The Wilfa Classic+ coffee brewer is a great way to automate brewing coffee from the comfort of your own home. Stylish in design and hi tech in functionality it delivers amazing tasting coffee time after time. Simply add a paper filter, pour in the water and fresh coffee grounds, press start and wait for the brewer to work its magic. The coffee maker brews a litre maximum capacity of coffee in less than 6 minutes. Perfect for groups or regular top up coffee drinkers alike.
The Wilfa Classic+ coffee maker includes a wealth of features for the most modern of coffee drinker. These functions include a cleaning indicator, automatic power cut off, adjustable water flow, hot plate to keep coffee warm after brewing and drip stopper to avoid spillage. It also holds water at its optimal coffee brewing temperature at 92-96 degrees.
Also certified by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC) this electric brewer been recognised for quality.
For a more in depth look at the Wilfa Classic+ coffee maker, take a look at our post on the Ultimate Coffee Brewer here.
Please note coffee brewer does not include with paper filters. These can be purchased here.
- 1 litre tank
- Weight: 2.88 kg
- 1500 watts of power
- Detachable filter element
- Manual drip tray
- Flow control with adjustable extraction time
- Automatic cleaning reminder
- Automatic turn off after 40 minutes
- Hot plate with self- resistor
- Approved by European Brewing Centre
- EU two pin plug (adaptor provided)
- All coffee brewers require a level of maintenance, but the Wilfa Classic Plus batch brewer comes with handy flashing light to indicate when.
Check out our beginners brew guide to help you get started here.